Monday, March 10, 2014

Being Aware of His Presence

It seems fitting in this season of many new adventures that seem far beyond my capabilities that I'm reading Gideon: Your Weakness, God's Strength by Priscilla Shirer.  I'm on the second week of an enlightening study.  Today's lesson focused on the importance of being aware of God's presence.  Before his great battle, the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon (Judges 6: 11-12).  I'll learn soon what the angel said, but today the focus is simply on being aware of His presence in order to know His purpose.  Paul said it best in Ephesians 1: 18-19 when he stated "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe."  Do you know where He's moving in your life in this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment