Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Freefall to Fly

66897_JoinME_sharesquare
Like many of you, I spend most of my days running from one obligation to the next.  This makes it so difficult to fellowship as much as I would like.  One thing I have long hoped to do is start a Bible study group.  Unfortunately, I could never pull it together with so many hectic schedules to coordinate.  

I am so excited about Lifeway's new Freefall to Fly online Bible Study with Rebekah Lyons.  Hopefully this will be a new medium for folks like me to still engage in fellowship and Bible Study even when life makes it feel like it is impossible.  I know nothing should ever take the place of in person fellowship, but I think this will be another great avenue to bring the gospel and community to so many people.  Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment